Monday, November 19, 2007

 

Big bag of crap...

Labels: ,


Comments:
HIMYM meets all the requirements of point number three and in this season alone has included the use of a wrestling belt passed between friends, a horrific clap to the face, and the Dad from Full House...yet you refuse to watch it.
 
1. Science has proven Bob Saget is intrinsically incapable of being funny. That's just a fact.

2. I thought I went through my objections to How I Met Your Mother already, but here are a couple more:

1) The laugh track is jarring. I much preferred the old-school, "filmed live before a studio audience" type deal.

2) Neil Patrick Harris just isn't believable as a ladies' man anymore.

3) Alyson Hannigan's bit is getting old.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?