Monday, June 09, 2008

 

Boring, tiresome rehashes of events in my life...



Footnotes
  1. Jesus fucking Christ. It's been six weeks since this fucking trip and I'm still pissed off about this. It's bad enough that Texas has this idiot cowboy stereotype, but do we have to live up to it? Goddamnit, even thinking about just irritates the hell out of me.
  2. By the way, will Larry the Cable Guy just fucking go away already? I know Larry the Cable Guy hatred is not a particularly groundbreaking opinion to have, but I hold it nonetheless.
  3. I'm not going to get into the not-so-sordid details of our partying. If you know any of us, you probably can guess what happened.
  4. If anyone has any Nic updates, please post them in the comments.
  5. Jesus, that's like the understatement of the year.
  6. For an alternate picture of our weekend, check out Ryan's blog.
  7. Worst hangover of my entire life. I puked three times at the hotel, and just laid in bed with the lights off for about four hours.
  8. He stayed at Stephen's house with our cousin Michael. I can only imagine what that house smelled like after: probably a mixture of vomit, bong water, and body odor.
  9. Stephen took the crown with his nickname "Boxcar Joe".
  10. I always mistype "weeding" when I mean "wedding", but not the other way, strangely.
  11. A Nissan Rogue. Don't buy one.
  12. One little anecdote illustrating my lack of enthusiasm for Jackson: the wedding was held at the Catholic Cathedral for the state of Mississippi (the diocese of Jackson covers the whole state). The entire thing could fit into the Catholic church in the town I'm in. Yeah...they don't care for us papists down there.
  13. I'm clearly losing steam at this point. I'm sorry, I just don't have it any more, I guess.

Labels:


Comments:
You still have that 360? I might be interested.
 
Yes, email me. BTW, who is this?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?