Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

P.J. O'Rourke interview...

When I can't fall asleep (which is at least once or twice a week) I late-night channel-surf for an hour or so until I get tired. Occaisonally I'll find something interesting which will counteract the TV's intended purpose, like the one time I got to the Weather Channel (my trusty falling-asleep stand-by) and it had a what-if type program on a tornado hitting downtown Dallas, which scared the shit out of me. Anyway, on Sunday night/Monday morning I flipped through to C-SPAN2 and found the tail end of a sit-down interview with one of my favorite authors, P.J. O'Rourke. Luckily for me (and you), C-SPAN streams everything they produce for free. The P.J. interview is here, and it's three hours long, and awesome.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?