Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

List of cities I would move to...

I mentioned in a previous post that I have a list of cities I would move to. Here it is in no particular order:

Cincinnati
Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
Austin, TX
San Antonio
Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Flagstaff, AZ
San Diego
the Los Angeles metropolitan area (including Orange County)
Monterey, CA
Santa Cruz, CA
the San Francisco Bay area
Eugene, OR
Corvallis, OR
Portland, OR
the Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia, WA area
Vancouver, BC
Spokane, WA
Missoula, MT
Butte, MT
Cheyenne, WY
Fort Collins, CO
Boulder, CO
Denver, CO
Fargo, ND
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Kansas City, MO
St. Louis, MO
Milwaukee, WI
Chicagoland, IL-WI-IN
Indianapolis, IN
Louisville, KY
Columbus, OH
Cleveland, OH
Pittsburgh, PA
Detroit, MI
Erie, PA
Philadelphia, PA
Buffalo, NY
Syracuse, NY
Albany-Troy-Schenectady, NY
NYC
Long Island, NY
any large city in Connecticut
Providence, RI
Boston, MA
anywhere in New Hampshire
Baltimore, MD
Washington DC
Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC
Asheville, NC
Charleston, SC
Savannah, GA
Jacksonville, FL

Labels:


Comments:
You do NOT, I repeat, do NOT want to move to Butte. Seriously.

You forgot Vermont! What about Burlington?
 
What's wrong with Butte? Evel Kinevel (sp?) is from Butte. How bad can it be?

Fuck, I did forget Vermont. I would say "too many hippies", but I put Asheville and Austin on there, so I have no case.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?