Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

RIP, Mitch Hedberg...



Died of a heart attack, apparently. Only 37. Some quotes:

"Because of [dropping] acid, I know now that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullshit."

"I like cinnamon rolls, but I don't always have time to make a pan. That's why I wish they would sell cinnamon roll incense. Perhaps I'd rather light a stick and have my roommate wake up with false hopes."

"I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill."

"I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid-back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut 'em up.""

"Sometimes I wave to people I don't know. It is very dangerous to wave to people you don't know, because what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky. "Look what I got motherfucker, this thing is useful...I'm gonna go pick something up.""

More here...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?