Saturday, January 01, 2005

 

Festive season pics...



My cousin Jeanie wasn't here this X-mas (on account of she just got married and is up in Connecticut with his family), so her sister Jackie (on the left) and my other cousin Andy went around with the digital camera and one of her wedding photos and took pictures with her picture then we posted this on the web. Note the glass of wine and the glazed look in my eyes...



From the party. L-R: me, my Uncle Tom Hamburg, my cousin Stephen.



More party. L-R: me, Stephen, my Uncle Tom Daugherty. The blurry pic isn't intentional, but is an accurate representation of my sight at this time. Stephen is also drunk.



X-mas day. Blame Andy for the blurry. L-R: Grandpa, my cousin Tim, Jackie, me.





The first game (12/19). L-R: my cousin Brian, me, my cousin Kevin, Stephen, my cousin Andy. Andy and Stephen are huge, irrational Bengals fans, so they made me wear the jersey. They said it had "karma" or some such shit. The Bengals lost 33-17, and I was banned from ever wearing another Bengals jersey to a game. To my everlasting dismay.

...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?